Friday, October 23, 2015

Review of Test Part 2


Today, October 22, 2015, in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we continued the review of our test we took last week. Again, it was nice to have a little cool off period since it is a Friday and I think all of us are ready to go home.  When we finally fished the review, we talked a little bit more about the kiva project that Mr. Schick is encouraging us to do in order to get get extra points on a quiz. We learned that because the administration did not completely approve of him having us “pay for our grades”, he added in a writing portion that will explain a little bit about the website kiva and the people we choose to sponsor. I will definitely start that either this weekend or when I have my free mod on Monday because I really want to take advantage of this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment