Monday, October 5, 2015

Mondays...


Today, October 2, 2015 in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, I was given an unexpected pop quiz. When I walked into the classroom, Mr. Schick told me to sit in this seat at the front of the classroom. At first, I thought I was in trouble but then I realized that it was just a quiz that I needed to make up. I think I was absent the day we learned about all of these things. I could have definitely done better on that quiz so I’m pretty bummed but I still have the rest of this quarter to boost my grade up. Also, to make the day worse, instead of walking to the Human Geography classroom, I walked to the Spanish classroom because I got my schedule mixed up. I was sitting in the classroom for about seven minutes before I realized I was probably being marked absent in my Human Geography class.

No comments:

Post a Comment