Tuesday, November 10, 2015

3 major Religions


Today, October 10, 2015, in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we reviewed another one of the five major religions that we started yesterday but never happened to finish. In fact, we didn’t even go over the fifth one so we still only have four. Since I did not blog the information onto my last blog I will put all info on the four of the five major religions on this blog. Christianity is the largest religion in the world with 2.2 billion adherents. They are called Christians and are located in areas such as Europe, the Americas and Southern Africa. The founder of this religion was Jesus Christ himself. Islam is the second largest religion with 1.5 billion adherents. They are called Muslims and are located in areas such as Indonesia, the Middle East, and North Africa. The next religion is Buddhism. They are known as Buddhists and have from 500 million to 1.5 billion adherents. Since I’m at 150 words, I’ll blog the next two religions on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment