Thursday, November 5, 2015

People Paradox Quiz


Today, in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we finally took the much anticipated quiz that we took notes on from the video, The People Paradox. My guess was that this quiz was going to be a very easy because I was interested in the topic we were discussing and it seemed to com easy to me. However, I was absent yesterday, when we went over the last set of notes before the quiz. I really wished that I could have heard the notes because I would have liked to feel even better about the quiz but I was sick so life goes on. Anyway at the beginning, I thought it was so easy that I might even ace the quiz but towards the end, the questions became a little bit more confusing and I wasn’t sure about the answers anymore. I’m expecting a B which is decent but maybe a miracle will happen and I will get an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment