Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mixed Emotions


Today, December 9, 2015 in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we did our last little bit of preparation for the quiz that we will be taking this upcoming Friday. I am having mixed emotions about this quiz because almost every time that I have felt ready for a quiz in this class I have almost completely failed it but in this case, I don’t feel great about it to start off with. I understand the basics about the countries’ leaders but I just feel like the quiz will have a lot of extra things that we only covered maybe once like it has been in basically every previous quiz. I will definitely review the types of government that each country had because I’m assuming that that will be a major part of the political geography quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment