Friday, December 11, 2015

Political Geography Quiz :):


Today, December 11, 2015, in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we received and took the much anticipated quiz that we have known about all week on political geography. I have to say, like my blog stated on Wednesday, I still have mixed emotions about this quiz and how it went. I think I definitely at least have a B on this quiz because I studied very hard and made a Quizlet and everything. There were so many questions that I know that I got right but like I expected, there were so many questions that I feel like we never even went over the answers to. For instance, one of the questions on the first page said, “Who was born on Christmas and received the authority of Prime Minister from his father” or something like that and I don’t remember ever hearing about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment