Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Presantation :/


Today, December 1, 2015 in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we went over the last presentation on the solution to save the Syrian refugees from the war in their own country. Because I unfortunately forgot to blog about how my presentation ended up going last week, I figured I would explain a little bit about it on this blog. First of all, we were off to a bad start when google slides kept closing out of the presentation and it created a sloppy first impression. Next, me and Emily presented it and while there are some things that could have gone better, it went pretty well. Once we were finished and it was time for the class to ask us questions, we were immediately butchered with insults about our presentation by Jordan. That kid drives me insane but we did the best to answer his questions and ended up receiving a B on the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment