Thursday, December 3, 2015

Religions Quiz


Today, December 3, 2015 in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we took the quiz that we were informed about yesterday. Coming into the class I felt very confident that I would get an a on this quiz but now that I have taken it I am hoping for at least a b. There were many questions that I don’t even remember going over in class and I know I didn’t have them in my notes so I am very disappointed at the moment. However, my audition for The Addams Family went very smoothly and I had a lot of fun learning the dance. Today we will be having the callbacks where we read the lines of the characters and I am feeling extremely ready. Surprisingly, I am not nervous for this one because I think I really have the part I want in the bag.
-Sorry that the pictures are far down the page I'm stilling learning how to do this.
Mexico

Mexico
-Federal Republic
- President Enrique

China
- Communist state
- President XI Jinping

India
- federal republic
- Prime Minister Narendra

Russia
- federation
China
- President Vladimir Vladimirovich

Germany
- federal republic
- Chancellor Angela

United Kingdom  
- constitutional monarchy and Commonwealth realm
- Prime Minister David Cameron

France
- republic
- President Francois

Brazil
India 
- federal republic
- President Dilma

Syria
- republic under an authoritarian regime
- Prime Minister Wael

Canada
- a parliamentary democracy, a federation, and a constitutional monarchy
- Prime Minister Justin Pierre James

Iraq
- parliamentary democracy
- Prime Minister Haydar

Israel
- parliamentary democracy

- Prime Minister Binyamin

Russia

















Germany 

















United Kingdom














France















Brazil





















Syria














Canada













Iraq













Israel




















1 comment:

  1. Mexico: his name is Nieto (-1)
    India: his name is Modi (-1)
    Russia: Putin (-1)
    Germany: Merkel (-1)
    Syria: al-Halqi (-1)
    Canada: Trudeau (-1)
    France: Hollande (-1)
    Brazil: Rousseff (-1)
    Iraq: al-Abadi (-1)
    Israel: Netanyahu (-1)

    50/60

    ReplyDelete