Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Soft Drinks?


Today, December 2, 2015 in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we were informed out of the blue that we were going to have a pop quiz tomorrow. At first I was a little bit mad but then, once I found out about what it was on I felt much more relaxed. We will be having a pop quiz and the information we received about the five major religions. I feel pretty confident that I know enough about these religions to pass this quiz. When we were done reviewing a little bit about the five major religions of the world, Mr. Schick pulled up a picture of the country organized into what every county calls soft drinks. I never got to hear the end of wherever that lesson was going because I was called down to the main office where my mom was ready to take me to my orthodontists. Now my teeth are extremely sore and I actually wish I could have been in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment