Monday, January 4, 2016

Extra Credit & Hamilton


Today, January 4, 2016, in our first Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we covered a lot of blog worthy material and still had time to spare. First, on of the foreign exchange students had brought in their parent and guardian to tour the school so it was fun to meet them. Then we got our exams back so we could look at the grades for our essays. I was pleased with my essay grade but my overall grade was disappointing. Next we were informed of two extra credit opportunities. One was to enter a rap into a newspaper and the other is attending Mr. Scholl’s Pow Wow on Saturday. I think I’ll attend the pow wow because my friend said it really was a cool experience. Finally, Mr. Schick in I got into a conversation about the musical Hamilton and then he rapped some of the songs from the show which was very impressive. It was a good laid back class to kick off the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment