Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Final Human Geography Quiz


Today, January 13, 2016, in our Human Geography class with Mr. Schick, we took the much anticipated environmental geography quiz. Honestly I don’t even know what to expect with this test because there were tons of questions that I did know and there were a few that I didn’t know and I’m just really hoping for a decent grade at this point that could maybe raise my B to a slightly higher B. Now, that we are done with Human Geography, I wonder what we are going to do for the next two days. I really hope we can just have basically a free mod because this has actually been the longest week of my life and I think it would be pointless to try and start a new lesson when half of us won’t even be in here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment