Saturday, January 16, 2016

Last Blog


Today, January 15, 2016, in our very final Human geography class with Mr. Schick, we had a much appreciated free mod which was a great way to end the 1st semester. Overall, this class has been very beneficial to me and I have learned many things that are important and will stick with me. I learned all about the different types of governments in each country, who is the ruler of each country, and a little bit about each ruler. I learned about global warming, which I actually had no information about before. I learned about the dangers climate change can do if we don’t change the way we are treating our planet. I think I am ready to move on from this class to Western Civilization but I will definitely miss this extremely strange obnoxious class.

No comments:

Post a Comment