Friday, January 8, 2016

New York Times Rap

There was a crisis
All about Isis
There was an attack in Paris
That involved some bad terrorists
Global Warming heating up
But America won the world cup
Bruce Jenner became of woman
And showed trans genders who can
Have the same rights
Without putting up a fight
Presidential candidate Donald Trump
People think he’s such a dump
Word.


Today, January 8, 2016, in our human geography class with Mr. Schick, me and Emily Pollard decided last minute to write and perform a rap in front of our class and then submit it to the New York Times for a contest. It was really easy and I’m very glad that I did it because I now have 10 extra credit points. I will also be attending the Pow Wow tomorrow so in total I’ll have 20 points in extra credit so I will partially make up my exam grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment