Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Human Geography Test #1


Today was our first human geography test. We were quizzed on the inspirational essay we read, A Message to Garcia, Socrates’ life and death, the Socratic Method, and vocabulary involving ancient Greece. I feel very proud about the work that put down on that paper and I have a strong feeling that I will get an A and maybe even ace that test. Our extra credit question was what was the name of Mt. McKinley before it was named Mt. McKinley. I wasn’t sure at first so I said Mt. Dali but almost as soon as I had already handed in the test, I remembered it was called Mt. Denali. I was hoping to get that question correct because I think it could’ve helped my grade but I’m hoping the grade I get will still be decent. I appreciated the slide show because it really helped me to study and the note taking/blogging made it a lot easier. I am excited to see what our next unit will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment