Friday, September 4, 2015

John Carroll Goals


Today was our 3rd day in Human Geography with Mr. Schick. Our blog assignment for tonight is to list our action plan for success to make sure we have a great High School experience. In my opinion, High School is all about your journey to college. The first and most important step of my action plan is to academically succeed. My grades are especially important to me now because colleges will see how I've done and I need them to see that I am a hard working student.

Next, I would love to improve on my artistic skills. I am a part of the fine arts distinction and I really hope to graduate with more skill and knowledge about art. John Carroll has a great theatre program and I really hope to participate in their productions. Finally, I want John Carroll to feel like a second home to me by senior year. As a freshman, it's a new environment that I'm not used to so I haven't settled in yet but making John Carroll a comfortable environment would make my high school years great.

1 comment:

  1. I like your goals, but you only listed three goals in your FIVE-Point Action Plan. You lose one point (out of two) for that.

    ReplyDelete